Friday, September 1, 2023

Graduation from ASU in Fall 2023

 I didn't realize this until I recently check my blog, but my last post coincides quite clearly with returning to complete my undergraduate degree. In Fall of 2017 I started taking courses at Arizona State University:


And here I am all this time later, taking my last semester of my Electrical Engineering degree:

This has been far from a typical college experience starting all the way back in 2004 when I gradated high school and went to Vanderbilt University. It has been a long and bumpy ride, but I am finally at the finish line. So in honor of this completion I would like to try and post a little more regularly one this blog to document my adventures & hobbies again. I will be playing a little bit of catch up to show the few projects I've tackled while in school. Please bare with me. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment