Monday, May 25, 2015

TB6600 Stepper Driver - HY-DIV268N-5A

The first place you should go for information on this topic is the CNCzone.com thread on the topic:
TB6600 drive from EBAY
The guys on that forum have put a lot of work in to finding out the problems and issues with the board. I will only share my experiences on this blog. So for a more complete story, see the above link.

 The goal of purchasing this controller was to add an "A" axis to my YooCNC controller for my 3020 based 3D printer. I wanted to make a schematic so I was sure what I was getting into regarding wiring.

 Schematic created by "lonewolf55" on CNCzone.com. Thanks for your work lonewolf55.

I've unfortunately done some redundant work since I didn't find the above schematic until a few days ago. Hopefully some will find it useful to have the schematic in Fritzing format. Please download the latest version here:
HY_DIV268N_5A.fzz - (Last Updated May 25th, 2015)
Please let me know if you find any serious errors. It is not a final version, and may be reworked in the near future. Since there are many different versions of this board, some resistor and capacitor values may differ from my Fritzing file.

No comments:

Post a Comment